Rarely available, this Cape Cod beauty built in 2005 offers two lovely master suites, one on each floor. The top floor is dedicated entirely to the second master suite & its' luxurious bathroom & huge master closets. This second floor master suite offers the ultimate in both privacy & elegance. This open floor plan home features designer quality sinks, faucets, toilets, tile & granite. One enters through the Dutch door onto the maple colored wood floors & into a quintessential Cape Cod style home. White & bright the spacious great room meanders into the dining room & gourmet kitchen. The kitchen features Viking oven/range with a grill & a large built-in side by side refrigerator. White custom cabinets are topped with granite which extends to the peninsula maximizing both counter & eating space. The family room boasts a fireplace surrounded w/ granite & topped with a traditional mantle. The 3 bedrooms on the first floor are spacious rooms filled w/ natural light. The master suite on the first level has a full bath appointed with high-end designer materials. One bedroom serves as an office w/ full built-in desk. In addition to the two family baths there is a lovely half bath for guests. The gardens are mature with lovely palm trees & flowers in addition to patio areas for enjoying the privacy of ones own yard. The 2 car garage comes with built-ins & a work bench & the driveway is completed with pavers. A/C, surround sound, tankless water heater & more. Must see!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Belmont Heights (Bh)
Long Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Storage, Wainscoting, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $589,500
Median sold price $550,000
Days On Market 76
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS