Pulte built home in the Enclave at Santiago Hills features large corner lot nestled in the Foot Hills of east Orange. The cathedral ceilings and ample windows create a light and bright home with views to Peters Canyon Nature Preserve. Freshly painted interior and newer carpet. Open floor plan with large kitchen, functional island and bar height counter and adjacent dining area. Family room has cozy fireplace and access to private backyard .Upstairs you will find master bedroom/bath with pleasing views as well as a master retreat that was originally the fourth bedroom, currently being used as an extended master or retreat. Large walk-in closet off master bathroom. Ceiling fans and blinds. With no one behind or on one side, the home offers the ultimate in privacy as well as more usable space in yard. Custom hardscape and landscape Meander down the numerous green belt paths to the Award Winning Chapman Hills Elementary school, Peters Canyon Nature Preserve, and Santiago Hills Park. Close proximity to Irvine Regional Park, Santiago College, as well as to numerous restaurants, shops and markets.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Convertible Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Country Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tile Counter Top, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $717,000
Median Sold Price $658,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS