This Never been lived in Executive Home can not be duplicated at this price tag! What was built as the sellers forever home is now available for another family's dream home. $900K plus went into this highly upgraded 5 bedroom 6 bath masterpiece. Marvel at the marble and cherry hardwood flooring throughout, the 4 fireplaces strategically placed, the stunning master suite with sitting area & spa ensuite bath, all baths with Jacuzzi tubs & bidets, chef's kitchen with high-end appliances including sub zero refrigerator, imported crystal chandeliers, zero emission soundproof insulation throughout, full finished English basement with 2nd kitchen full bath and possible 6th bedroom, office/bedroom on first floor with full bath, fire walled 10 1/2 foot high heated three car side load garage, entertainment system individually controlled throughout, stand up attic with rough in bathroom, loft for computer room/library, the list goes on.. Walking distance to HF Racket & Fitness Club! Call Today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
6,472 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, Bidet
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 128X104X135X147, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Brick Road, Curbs & gutters, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $169,900
Median Sold Price $159,450
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data