Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:29 PM
Designed by the master of modern Hawaiian architecture Vladimir Ossipoff, the Loo residence in Makiki Heights is for sale for the first time. On rim lot adjacent to Makiki Forest Reserve on two sides, the mid-century home has sweeping panoramas and breathtaking views of Diamond Head, Honolulu city lights and majestic green mountains. Exquisitely restored/remodeled in keeping with the integrity of its original design, the home has been designated a Hawaii Historic Residence. Wide expanses of glass seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor spaces. Ossipoffâs sleek horizontal lines, meticulous detailing and use of natural materials provide a beautiful living environment that is timeless and extraordinary. Fabulous chefâs kitchen. Rare opportunity to acquire a most exceptional property.
Single Family, Other
Above Ground, Double Wall, Hollow Tile, Slab, Wood
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Other
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage, Window Drapes-curtains, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Carport, Driveway, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Tiled
- Lot View
- Mountain, Ocean, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, County Road, Paved Road.