Well maintained home, on a quiet cul-de-sac in nice nw area. This home has everything you could want. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, nice size laundry room and an extra room could be an office/den, with gorgeous large french doors that open up to three of those rooms. New paint and tile in bathroom. Beautiful shutters cover all windows throughout the entire house. Large walk-in attic above garage. Covered patio in the backyard with ceiling fans, and RV parking. Landscaped front and backyards are well maintained and low maintenance. Home has a water osmosis system in kitchen. Security cameras/Monitor and Large Tuff Shed in the back yard will also stay with the house. Perfect home for a family, or first time homebuyer, and too many options to list, must see in person!
Single Family, 1 Story
Water Softener, Public Water Service
1,921 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Walk-In Pantry
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Carpet and Other, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Closed Circuit TV, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, RV Parking.
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Front, Sprinkler Time
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Park Adjacent.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $240,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: catcmls-v - Tulare County Assoc of Realtors