You can own your own little piece of paradise! Only a few minutes off the interstate, you will find this quiet 4.35 acres tract of property with beautiful mature trees, several fruit trees and a large stocked pond. THE HOUSE DID NOT FLOOD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE FLOOD INSURANCE. There are several structures on the property including a large detached metal workshop, a carport with attached storage (333 sq ft), plus a covered deck overlooking the pond, perfect for enjoying evening sunset views or outdoor entertainment. The metal covered awning is negotiable. The house was completely updated in 1996 with a new roof, AC, sheet rock, cabinets, windows, lighting (including recessed lights), electrical wiring, etc. The price has been adjusted for the Foundation repairs needed. The entire property is completely fenced with either wood, chain or field fence. Great Potential. Donât pass up this opportunity.
Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
1,414 sq. ft
Rural Tract (No Subd)
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Washer Connection, Inside
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Attic Access Only, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 1 Car, Carport, RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Covered, Patio, Screened Porch, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Chain Link, Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Pond, Outdoor Lights, Extra Storage, Workshop.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $180,000
Median Sold Price $174,450
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Greater Baton Rouge Assocn of Realtor