Beautiful Ranch Home on a full basement with a Master on the main, large additional bedrooms, hardwood floors throughout the foyer, hallway and kitchen and nice carpeting in other areas. Huge Master Bedroom with sitting area! The cozy kitchen has black appliances, stone counter tops, stained cabinets, nice breakfast bar close to the eat-in dining area. Formal dining room and great room with a stacked stone fireplace! Right off the living room is a covered deck with a ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing! But wait, there is a HUGE bonus room and separate loft area UPSTAIRS! Lots of nature, a private (1)+ acre lot, and your own private driveway! Welcome Home!
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,046 sq. ft
3,046 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,046 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Boat Door, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Wide Halls/Doors, Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- X9, 1-2 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock Rights. Level, Wooded.
Potential Short Sale
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $251,966
Median Sold Price $206,250
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)