Last Updated: 11/18/2017 10:01 AM
This distinctive 20th century residence is a one-of-a-kind in Rochesterâs coveted Park Ave neighborhood. Impeccable maintenance and care shown over the past 50 years reflect a puristâs pride of ownership of its last 2 owners. Well manicured grounds surround this elegant corner lot manor. Gargoyles and granite capped steps exude a stately prominence as you enter into an unspoiled magnificent interior with historic charm matching well with its modern luxury appointments. Oak and mahogany woodwork has been painstakingly restored to its natural state. The arts and crafts architecture of the brick and granite home lends grand character and class to its flawless features. Come see why 274 Barrington is the rarest of finds in Park Ave with +3000 sf for its owner plus optional third floor income.
Single Family, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Other - See Remarks, Water , Public Water Service
4,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Ceramic
- Window Air Conditioning, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Space Heater.
- Crawl, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Awning, Thermal Window, Storm Window, Stained Glass
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Drapes-curtains, Natural Woodwork, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, TV Antenna. Corner, Close to Bus Line, Rectangular.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line