Last Updated: 11/20/2017 11:49 PM
Absolutely charming, fully renovated 3 bedroom/2 bath bungalow with major addition in 2012 of great room, dining area, and master suite. Renovation included all new plumbing, electric, roof, insulation, windows, etc. This is virtually a NEW home, but with all the original character still there, including original pine floors and tongue & groove ceilings. Walk to everything â“ 2 parks only a couple blocks away, all schools less than 2 miles, only a .7 mile walk to all the restaurants and shopping at Smyrna Market Village, and the new Suntrust Park is less than 3 miles!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
1,650 sq. ft
High Efficiency System
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Hall
- Cabinets White, Counter Top - Other
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 84x193x82x193, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Paved Road, Level.