Sited on a beautiful half acre lot, this one owner, custom designed, updated home with 6 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths has ample space for family activities and entertaining. The living room features a stunning wall of bright windows, vaulted ceiling, and wood burning fireplace. Gleaming new hardwood floors lead to the dining room and screen porch. Fully remodeled kitchen with granite island and counters, tile backsplash, new SS appliances including gas range. Breakfast room and office nook adjacent to kitchen.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, City
3,343 sq. ft
First And Rochester
925 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Clock Thermostat, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,418 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Finished, Concrete, Finished Rooms, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Kitchen Level, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 81 X 263 X 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Close To Shops, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $307,900
Median Sold Price $236,750
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Xome - Iowa City Area