Lovely, well maintained 3 sides brick ranch in desirable 'Vineyards' neighborhood situated on .59 acre w/screen porch and side entry garage. Open main floor living w/gorgeous hardwood floors, great room w/fireplace/gas logs, vaulted ceiling in dining room, kitchen w/double ovens/Silestone counters, walk-in laundry w/sink, huge master w/tray ceiling and spacious ensuite bath. Open staircase leads to finished terrace level boasting 3 addt'l bedrooms, 2 lrg full baths, large closets, gathering area w/wet bar, separate work room and addt'l storage area. Forsyth County Schools and close to shopping, dining!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete Siding
4,088 sq. ft
4,088 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,088 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Side/Rear.
- Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $337,415
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)