Gorgeous equestrian estate "Dunrovin" located at Ashby off Goldsborough Neck Road in Easton. ***The house is impeccable, current owners purchased in late 2013 and have increased the value further with approximately $100,000 of additional improvements. *** Gourmet kitchen with Wolfe 4 burner/center grill gas stove, farm sink, silestone countertops, custom tile backspash. Kitchen open to family room with gas fireplace and French door to large deck. *** Separate living & dining rooms, 1st floor master suite with luxurious bath and huge his and hers walk-in closet. *** 2 bedrooms and full bath up--bedrooms both have walk-in closets, also climate controlled storage room and huge walk-in attic storage on 2nd floor. ***Heart-of-pine floors throughout first floor. Main entrance foyer is pine plus second informal brick floored foyer perfect for muddy boots with quick access to full bath. *** Large 2nd floor office with gas fireplace over 2+ car garage. Full rear deck off living and family rooms with wood burning fireplace overlooking pastures and barn. *** Picturesque garden shed with fenced raised beds, patio with lovely views of barn and fenced pasture. *** Barn is adorable - fully outfitted with 2 large stalls, spacious tack room with hvac & frig, wash room, hay loft, spray system, water treatment, more. Acres of prime fenced pasture.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,485 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,485 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. River Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,000
Median Sold Price $334,000
Days On Site 147
Sales-List Price 95.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS