Upgraded Chantemar Villas home located on over 1/4 acre at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac! Step inside a circular turret-style entry and immediately notice the rich gorgeous hardwood floors, upgraded baseboards and vaulted ceiling. Great natural light beams into the lovely formal living and dining rooms. The living room has a peek-thru area into the inviting family room where you will find a gas fireplace with tile detail, built-in media niche and ceiling fan. There is easy kitchen access from the dining room. Spacious kitchen boasts an island with barstool seating and storage, an eating area, tile counters and recessed lighting. Adding to this phenomenal layout is a downstairs bedroom and bathroom! As you approach the top of the stairs you will find a loft that separates the master bedroom from the secondary bedrooms. Both secondary bedrooms face the front of the home and have neutral carpet/paint and ceiling fans. Unwind in your master suite that includes backyard views, ceiling fan, dual sinks, vanity area, walk-in closet with 2 doors, jet soaker tub & separate shower. Backyard has unlimited potential with its size and shape, it's a must see! It currently has a solid Alumawood patio cover with 2 fans, trees and lots of privacy. This home is just minutes from the Promenade Mall, restaurants and Temecula's premier shopping. Walk to park, James Day Middle School and easy 15-freeway access. Topping off this fantastic home is a 3-car garage. Don't let this one slip by!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,558 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $470,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS