Magnificent view home on a corner lot with panoramic forever views of the city. Cypress point community with a sophisticated lifestyle for discriminating home buyers where relaxation is the order of the day. This immaculate home is spacious yet private. 2095 square feet of luxury with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus a huge loft and 2 car attached garage. Three sets of sun-filled solarium windows. Huge living room with two story vaulted ceiling with marble-tiled corner fireplace. Secluded master suite on the main floor offers large walk-in closet, built-in armoire and custom tiled bath. Two bedrooms on the lower level share a bath and a large patio with stamped concrete with cozy sitting area. Quite loft overlooking the living room with a closet that is ideal for a home office or a family room. Designer beveled glass front door. Beautiful Laminate wood floors throughout. Tasteful upgrades include plantation shutters. This home is truly unique with customized front court yard with cover and Malibu lights. State-of-the-art air filtration system has been installed to remove allergens/dust from the air. Gated community across from Lake Mission Viejo and golf course. A beautiful place to call home.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,095 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cypress Point (Cyp)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- French Window, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, No Parking, Direct Garage Access.
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Lap, In-ground, Permits
- Community Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Panoramic, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $719,900
Median Sold Price $702,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS