Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, this home honors and enhances the natural beauty of its wooded lakefront lot. Built with extraordinary skill and attention to detail, this 3 BD, 3 BA lakefront home is exceptional in every way. You'll feel as though the lake is in your living room with 180-degree-views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Other notable interior features include hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, granite countertops, slate tile, custom cabinetry throughout and jetted tub in master bath. A gentle slope to the lake takes you to more than 220 feet of water frontage. Upgraded composite decking and permanent Hi-Tide boat lifts make enjoying the lake fun and easy. The detached 3-car garage and well-maintained concrete driveway round out this home's amazing details.
Single Family, Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Wood Siding, Stone
2,262 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
WILLIAMSFIELD CUSD #210
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,156 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Radon Mitigation, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Lift. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Wooded, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $285,000
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 216
Sales-List Price 94.2%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR