Last Updated: 11/22/2017 3:29 AM
Nice end unit townhome in the popular Macungie area is available for Autumn occupancy. Current tenant occupied, this property has a covered entry, nice back yard and a two car garage. The open concept floor plan includes an eat in kitchen and a formal dining area depending on how you place the furniture. It's only two steps up front garage to kitchen and the laundry room is on the 2nd floor. Good sized master bedroom with it's own bath and two other bedrooms with lots of windows you can only get with an end unit. The view from the deck is pleasant and there's extra living space in the finished basement. Home Owner's Association very affordable at $59/month: provides groundskeeping of the common areas, pool, gym, tennis and clubhouse. Very good lifestyle with access to stores, small businesses and the always enjoyable Borough of Macungie events. PLEASE, NO SHOWINGS UNTIL MONDAY AUG 7 AND NO SHORT NOTICE SHOWINGS
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,316 sq. ft
End of Row,Row/Townhouse
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Microwave, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 41.5 x 100.5, 1-6000 sq. ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Shed / Utility Building.