Rare second floor, 2BED, 2BATH + LOFT features incredible updates in this DESIGNER OWNED Barrett model! Pretty views of the lake year 'round in this architecturally interesting unit featuring vaulted ceilings, amazing fireplace detail with floor to ceiling built-in wood stack, updated bathrooms, renovated spaces, built-ins, new bathrooms, newly installed ELFA closet organizers, NEW lighting & fresh NEW paint & NEW carpet. Resort style living in gated Lake Barrington Shores community set on 96 acre lake offering fishing boating, sailing, swimming & sandy beaches. Other amenities include a walking trail around the lake, tennis courts & lodge with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center & party room. Residents have premier access to the LBS Golf Club. 1-car detached garage w/storage & 2nd dedicated parking space. NEW sliding glass door to updated Trex balcony, brand NEW roof & so much more! Complete list of unit upgrades avail upon request. Close to dining & shopping, A+ Barrington Schools!
1,541 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lake Barrington Shores
NORTH BARRINGTON ELEMENTARY SCHO
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-PRAIRIE
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Foyer, Loft, Office
- Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Common Grounds, Landscaped Professionally. End Unit, Cul-De-Sac, Forest Preserve Adjacent, Asphalt, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $492,500
Median Sold Price $305,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 94.5%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data