* SOLAR IS PAID FOR * SAVE on electric bills* Tucked away in Ashton Hills & quick access to 215 freeway and top shopping, restaurants, fitness center, banks, schools etc. This home features a desirable open floor plan. A spacious downstairs office could easily convert into a 5th bedroom. Formal living/dining room area has vaulted ceilings clear to the 2nd level with great natural light and easy access to the kitchen through a butler's pantry, plus there is a fireplace topping off the space. The home opens up into a GENEROUS size great room. Kitchen featuring granite counters, hardwood flooring, an island with storage, stainless steel appliances including a NEW 5-burner gas stove, NEW microwave, recessed & pendant lighting. A spacious family room features a ceiling fan and fireplace. As you approach the upper level, you will admire a balcony off the hall that really adds character the the home. Also upstairs is the laundry room with sink making laundry days a breeze! Master suite has neutral carpet & paint, a ceiling fan for warm days and evenings, niche space that would be perfect for upright storage cabinet - and the private bathroom comes complete with dual sinks, vanity area, tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet, plus linen cupboards. ALL bedrooms are spacious. Easy maintenance backyard is hardscaped with Alumawood patio cover featuring 3 fans, outdoor lighting, gated side yard, trees and retaining wall. A must see home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,356 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,900
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS