Here's your chance to purchase a large, single home in beautiful Elkins Park at a "below market" price! Enter into the spacious living room with lovely brick wood-burning fireplace. The dining room flows right into the nicely-sized kitchen, with abundant cabinetry and a convenient pantry. A door from the kitchen leads to the deck and a huge fenced-in yard that backs up to the tranquility of Tookany Creek Park. Two bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the main level of the home. Head upstairs to the huge master bedroom with giant walk-in closet. A second bedroom, a full bathroom, a walk-in attic, and a large open space complete the second level. The basement is finished, with ceramic tile floors, laundry room, storage room, garage, and exit to the side driveway. Additional home features include hardwood flooring throughout and ceiling fans in almost every room. Bonus: Seller is in the process of having taxes appealed! All this in beautiful Elkins Park; right around the corner from the township pool, close major highways, public transportation, shopping, dining and parks. Note: Central air is not currently functioning.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,325 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,974 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 351 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- 84.00 x 0.00
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $257,450
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS