Amazing opportunity to enjoy everything Denver has to offer in the heart of Denver's most sought-after neighborhood! Rare double lot - 6710 square foot building site in East Wash Park with tons of potential. Lots like this do not come up in this area often, so act fast! Variance in place so you can legally lease out the main floor and basement as two separate units while you prepare to build. Zoning is for a single unit dwelling. With a new build home this property could easily fetch over 2 million. Current home sold as-is. Walk to Wash Park, Blackbird Public House, the shops on Gaylord and Pearl. Quick access to all the Cherry Creek amenities, SoBo, Cap Hill, Country Club, downtown Denver, DU, DTC, DIA the mountains, and all the major highways. Nearby access to the Cherry Creek Trail makes for an easy bike commute to anywhere in the city.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Tudor
Public Water Service
1,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,823 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 935 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 935 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Cellar, Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Gentle Slope, Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $485,000
Median Sold Price $422,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 98.7%