Exceptional Cape Cod Property located on the bluffs above Malibu Paradise Cove Beach. Highly sought after property located within a gated community with direct deeded access to a phenomenal sandy beach. This charming, beautiful and private home welcomes you to an incredible lifestyle in Malibu. Two master suites with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies, two other bedrooms with a shared bathroom, guest bedroom and room with a shared bathroom off the garage, outdoor sitting and entertaining areas with pool, spa and built-in barbecue area. Outdoor shower and bathroom as well. Property includes half of the tennis court and adjacent land. Deeded beach access down stairs directly to Paradise Cove beach offers beach living at its best! Ocean swimming, diving, paddle boarding, boating, surfing, relax on the beach and all just a short distance to the Paradise Cove Pier. Incredible opportunity to live in this highly coveted Malibu area.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,800 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- A/C - Other
- Other. Other.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- Secured, Garage, Guest Parking, Side by Side.
- Porch Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Private
- Above Ground, In Ground
- Lot View
- Ocean, Trees/Woods, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Fenced. Gated Community.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $3,295,000
Median Sold Price $2,262,500
Days On Site 152
Sales-List Price 92.8%
SOURCE: CLAW- Central Los Angeles Westside