Enjoy this fabulous 3 Bdrm/2 Bath home, convenient to Hwy 316 & I-85, quietly located in an active Swim/Tennis Community*Fitness Facility in S/D*Finished Bonus Rm could be used as 4th Bdrm/Computer Rm/Office/Exercise Area*Decorator Colors*Kitchen/Breakfast Area w/ large Breakfast Bar, Tile Floor, Stained Cabinets, Black Appliances & Double Pantry*Fireplace in Great Room w/ adjoining Sun Room*NEW Hardwood Floors in Foyer & Sep Dining Rm*Master Bedroom w/adjoining Sitting Room*Master Bath has Double Vanity, Sep Shower, Garden Tub*Fenced Back Yard is perfect for entertaining*Gwinnett County Schools! Convenient to several fabulous Gwinnett County Parks!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front
2,560 sq. ft
Fairmont On The Park
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Handicapped Access.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Under 1/3 acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Satellite Dish, Garden. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $319,950
Median sold price $265,000
Days On Market 110
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service