Beautiful 4 bed/2 Â½ bath brick front home located Fairways subdivision priced to sell. The subdivisions best floor plan featuring two staircases, large bedrooms, spacious sunroom and eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom features three walk-in closets and huge en-suite with heated tile flooring, jacuzzi tub and walk in shower. Step outside to enjoy the oversized composition deck overlooking the gorgeous park-like back yard. This Â¾ acre lot is a true gem and only a short walk from the swim/tennis amenities. Partially finished basement with endless possibilities. Great school district, tons of restaurants and shopping just minutes away! This home offers fresh paint throughout, all new plumbing and a newer roof for a move-in-ready, worry free experience.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,703 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Library
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Sauna, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $382,000
Median sold price $275,000
Days On Market 73
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service