Beautifully remodeled and well maintained 3 bedroom 2 and half bath Single Family home in a quiet Neighborhood is waiting for you. Enjoy relaxing on your vast deck and have fun in your private pool. You will love your air conditioned over sized shed and utilizes it as personal work-out room, gardening, hobby room or workshop. New roof, less than a year old. New sump pump. Enjoy your remodeled kitchen with top of the line appliances with great pantry and storage ad room for a table and walkout to the deck and pool. 3 parking spaces on the driveway and additional off street parking. House is located minutes from major Highways, Light Rail, Inner Harbor, Library and sought after schools. Welcome Home!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,870 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
LANSDOWNE HIGH & ACADEMY OF FINANCE
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,122 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 748 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Insert, Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence, Filtered
- Rear, Wood
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $165,900
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 102.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS