Beautiful Brick 2 story in Blue Ridge, convenient to all the places you want to go! Spanish tiling in entryway flows into the updated Cook's kitchen, and into the vaulted ceiling Sun Room. Kitchen includes a wine fridge, duel fuel gas range/electric oven, stone countertops, deep farm sink, long breakfast bar , bar stools. built in desk, and open to the lovely hardwood floors in sunken family room. The gracious light filled living and dining rooms are featured to the sides of the entryway. Main level guest room with adjoining full bath could be used as Master on main. With all generously sized rooms, Spanish tile, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, guest suite with full bath on the main level, upper level laundry, finished basement, private back deck and yard...this home has it all! Enjoy your private nature views from the comfort of the Sun room or on the maintenance free deck. Master Bedroom with added sitting room and bathroom were completely updated to provide that Spa type experience, including heated tile flooring, soaking tub and double shower, at home. Must see!!
Single Family, 2 Story, Salt Box
4,920 sq. ft
Blue Ridge Estates
4,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Basement, Partial, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm, Foyer Entry, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 110 x 153
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks, Garage. In City, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Gentle Slope, Partial Wood.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $311,000
Median Sold Price $215,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Indiana Regional MLS (IRMLS)