A cabin in the woods ... Picture the color green as you enjoy the peaceful, rolling landscape framed by woods ... Picture snow-covered land & trees while snuggling in front of a roaring fire ... Imagine quiet, rustling tree limbs ... Enjoy natural smells of the seasons. Welcome to the perfect rural getaway or full-time residence; welcome to 284 Hall Hill. This three bdr, 2 ba home sits on 8 acres on a private road. Three of the acres across the road are a legal, buildable lot. Numerous improvements over the years include, but are not limited to, upgraded roof & gutters, landscaping, and new underground utilities including an added line for a generator. Telecommute with high-speed fiber optics broadband, now available in the area. Private but not isolated, enjoy charming historic communities, city lights & action, as well as beautiful lakes & parks. Centrally located, this home is less than 15 min to Pine Plains, Taconic Parkway, Lake Taghkanic and Copake Lake. Enjoy the beautiful city of Hudson, less than 1/2 hr away, known for its stores, restaurants, events and Amtrak. Also, close to the small, active village of Millerton, with its local book shop, historic, independent movie theatre and Harlem Valley Rail Trail. Move-in ready, this home has charm as-is or will truly stand out with desired updates and makeovers. For 37 years, this has been a very special place for its owner ... and easily can be for you! Come visit and make an offer!
Single Family, Ranch, Log
1,768 sq. ft
Taconic Hills Central
TACONIC HILLS ELEM
TACONIC HILLS MIDDLE
TACONIC HILLS HS
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Connection
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,768 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,768 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Electric Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Space Heater, Baseboard.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, All Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Outdoor Lights. Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $380,000
Median Sold Price $416,000
Days On Site 228
Sales-List Price 87.7%
SOURCE: Mid-Hudson MLS