Magnificent unobstructed view home on a single loaded street atop the highest point in the community. This expansive floor plan offers abundant natural light and views from every room. As you enter the foyer notice the limestone tile floors, the office with panoramic views of the hills and the formal living room with stately built-in bookcases and fireplace mantel. Entertain in the atrium with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres around the fireplace, and then adjourn to the formal dining room with its dramatic high ceilings and convenient wine closet. The open gourmet kitchen features a large kitchen island, granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and walk in pantry. The main floor mother-in-law suite is complete with private bathroom and sit-down views of Saddleback Mountain. Upstairs, the generous master suite features dual walk-in closets and a stunning view of the city lights and San Juan hills. The master bathroom has custom tile counter tops, dual sinks, custom cabinets, and deep soaking tub. Located in the gated golf course community of San Juan Hills Estates, your new home has access to miles of hiking trails, is close to world class beaches and the best of southern California living.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,713 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Guest Room, Library, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Valley
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $899,000
Median Sold Price $800,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS