If you are looking for privacy and breathtaking mountain views, here is the perfect home for you! Completely remodeled in 2016 with top of the line GE Profile Slate appliances, beautiful modern cabinetry and new tile in the upstairs living areas. Quartz counter tops in kitchen, island and powder room. Swanstone counter tops in both full bathrooms. Covered front porch area to sit and watch the deer and other wildlife. Trex decking wraps around the upper living area to take in the views of the Grand Mesa, "the largest flat top mesa in the world", along with views of the valleys below. Low maintenance, immaculate landscaping with in-ground sprinkler system. Perfect home for entertaining and guests. Main living and master bedroom upstairs with extra family room and two bedrooms downstairs. Oversized detached garage with extra parking for a RV adjacent to the garage. A must see!
Single Family, Contemporary, Split Level, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Metal
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Basement, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Lot Dimensions
- 5 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stream, Landscaped, Garage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $610,000
Median Sold Price $225,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Colorado Real Estate Network