Last Updated: 11/24/2017 4:59 AM
Rustic Perfection! Newer Log home built on 2.27 acres of land with private driveway. Original house converted into 2 story woodshop; Enclosed deck for pets; 3 outbuildings; Napolean woodstove, vinyl floor by 4D; On-demand hot water; curtain rods handmade from willow; Lilac bushes, greenhouse; close to mouth of Kasilof river, Cook Inlet, Crooked Creek and many lakes. Amazing Value!!
Single Family, Cabin
Kenai Peninsula Borough
780 sq. ft
Hall Quality Builders
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, River, Greenhouse, Private Yard, Satellite Dish, Shed.