Captivating views from this beautiful estate home situated on a nearly one- half acre lot in the exclusive gated community of Hunters Creek. This pristine four bedroom and four and a half bathroom home boasts a great floor plan for functional family living for all. Bright open welcoming foyer with 20' ceilings opens to a lovely living room, dining room and spacious office with built-in cabinetry. Newer dual pane windows capture the natural light and garden views from almost every room. Perfect for entertaining year round the family kitchen features a large island, double oven, microwave, refrigerator, walk-in pantry, fireplace, dining area and adjoining family room and wet bar. Desirable main floor bedroom with ensuite bathroom, separate laundry room and remodeled powder room. Great master bedroom with relaxing see through fireplace, serene garden and hills views and beautiful master bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet. Two additional spacious bedrooms and bathrooms plus a bonus room that could be converted to a fifth bedroom. Endless possibilities to re-imagine this wonderful home and pool sized yard. Tucked away but just minutes to riding trails, horse stables, St. Margaret's Episcopal School, downtown historic San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point Harbor.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,923 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hunters Creek (Huc)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Patio, Stone/Tile
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- Wrought Iron, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,150,000
Median Sold Price $620,000
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS