Mid-century Modern in the heart of Lancaster county! This home has been renovated from top to bottom with over 3,000 sq feet of living space. When you enter the home you are greeted by a spacious open foyer which leads to the living and Dining rooms/ White-on-white open kitchen 42" cabinetry with pullout pantries, large center island, granite counter tops, & ceramic back splash/3 large bedrooms/2 full baths/Large family room in the lower level with gas fireplace/Gorgeous oak flooring throughout. Entertaining is a dream in this home with multiple areas to host gatherings including the sun drenched Florida room which is utilized year round providing stunning views of the professionally landscaped yard with extensive lighting and hardscape. The location is ideal with access to routes 283, 30 and downtown Lancaster just minutes away. This is truly a one of a kind home that you do not want to miss out on!
Single Family-Detached, Split Level
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,131 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,535 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 596 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Enclosed, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped, Back Yard. Clear lot, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,900
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS