End of the road privacy at the top of the neighborhood, could have year round views with tree trimming, but for now it is the ultimate in privacy. The very large screened porch is ideal for enjoying nature and there is a sun room for year-round nature watching. The living room has the most unique sunken fireplace. Beautiful, never seen one like it, can be enjoyed from the entire room but cozy benches placed 2 steps down in front with awesome soaring to the ceiling stacked stone. Living room, sunroom, dining, kitchen, bedroom & office plus bath on main level, with bedroom and loft/bedroom plus bath on second floor. Basement is full unfinished, with a walk out to the carport. Did I mention that super sized screened porch and level front yard?
Single Family, 2 Story, Cabin
Site Built, Wood
1,906 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Loft, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Propane, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Gravel, Carport.
- Lot View
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Road Maintenance, Level, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,000
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 41
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS