Views from the dock on this property are simply amazing! Take in the breathtaking scenery of Firefly Cove, Morse park & the mountains beyond. Paddle the canoe over to the Lake Lure Beach & Marina just around the corner. 3 BR, 2 BA lakefront property ideal for that vacation home or make it your permanent living! Open kitchen into living room w/ gas log fireplace. Glass sliders to deck overlooking tree lined property. W/ some TLC the views from the dock could be absolutely stunning year round! Main floor has 2 BR & 1 full bath. Downstairs has an additional bedroom, full bath, family room (or office, etc) & laundry. Walkout basement to stairs that lead to dock & lake. Midway down to dock there is a level green area perfect for a patio & fire pit. New metal roof in 2018. Tons of potential in this fantastic lakefront property!
Single Family, 1 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
1,448 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room, Hookups in Utility Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 492 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room, Propane, Propane.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Front. Flood Zone, Public Roads, Steep, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $424,000
Median Sold Price $290,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 93.3%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS