This spacious renovated 3BR ranch has EVERYTHING on your wish list! You feel at home the moment you walk thru the new wooden door into an open flr plan. An abundance of windows, vaulted ceilings & skylights provides a coveted light & airy feel. Kitchen offers full appl pkg w new ss fridge & breakfast bar. French doors lead you from the DR w vaulted ceiling, skylight & gleaming wood flrs out to a professionally landscaped yard which is perfect for entertaining. Fenced in yard w stamped concrete & shed backs up to priv wooded lot for ultimate privacy! Sunken FR features a vaulted ceiling, recessed lights & a closet. Freshly painted & new carpet throughout. Newer roof, windows & tankless HWH along w updated bath, C/A, recessed lights in every room & oversized driveway makes this a great buy!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Stucco, Vinyl
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Ceramic, Floor - Wood
- Bath Description
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood, Granite
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Partially Furnished, French Doors, Tray, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway, On Street.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Open
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 115
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Extra Storage. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $261,750
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS