Wow! What a view! That is the remark that sold this home! Enjoy the tremendous views from the balcony, the deck or the porch. Eentertain guest here on all 3 levels but be warned, they won't want to leave! This well cared for home has three bedrooms and is suitable for either full time living the Colorado Dream or creating lifelong vacation memories. It has a warm and cozy interior with a low maintenance exterior. This home is in a wonderful location with year around access via HOA maintained roads. Recreation abounds in the area mountains, rivers, ski area, and vibrant nearby towns. Call for a showing on this home today!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,531 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,531 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,943 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 588 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Bath, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Finished Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Covered, Deck
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Agricultural Suburban
- Gentle Slope, Sloped, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed / Utility Building. Gentle Slope, Mountain, Year Round Road Access, Gravel Road, Rolling, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $383,500
Median Sold Price $186,500
Days On Site 156
Sales-List Price 93.4%