Last Updated: 1/17/2018 8:08 PM
MOTIVATED SELLERS! This custom-built 3,900+ square foot traditional Cape Cod house sits on a 1.1 acre corner in the highly desired Century Mills Estates. The house boasts of 3 finished levels and is perfect for an active family as well as entertaining. A subtle sophistication is immediately realized by the unique Hubbardton Forge lighting fixtures throughout the house, custom wide-plank black-stained Oak hardwood flooring, and a large gourmet eat-in kitchen with all high-end commercial appliances. The 5 bedrooms include 2 Master suites that is ideal for visitors or in-laws. There are multiple points of seamless access to an architecturally-balanced large private outdoor space. Specifically, the estate-size in ground salt-water heated pool, custom arched pergola and hand-chiseled stone wood burning fireplace is surrounded by granite and cobblestone lit hardscape. Just minutes to major commuting routes. Take this opportunity to own this exquisite house.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
3,910 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Century Mill Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range, Refrigerator, Freezer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Stone
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, French Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Stone Counter Top, Wainscoting, Decorator Lights, Beamed, French Doors, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Corner, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities