Last Updated: 11/24/2017 3:13 PM
Love living near the city but want a yard? This is your chance to have it all. Within walking distance to Muraco School, Winchester Center & the Commuter Rail, this 3 bedroom Colonial has an incredible addition w/ a beautiful granite eat-in kitchen containing updated GE profile stainless steel appliances, a Bosch dishwasher, soaring ceiling heights, hardwood floors & slider leading out to the private fenced in backyard w/ deck. Between the elegant dining room & formal living room to the inviting & spacious open floor plan; with the kitchen & family room, this home has a modern touch while still maintaining its exquisite original design. 3 bedrooms up & a finished lower level. This fantastic updated home has an extra storage area in the lower level as well. Walk to Leonard field & be able to have use of the playground, tennis courts, soccer fields & basketball courts. With plenty of off-street parking & an incredible yard for all your entertaining purposes, this home truly has it all!
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
2,349 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities