Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Unwind into this cozy, well appointed spacious home located in the prestigious and desirable gated “Belmar” community. The entrance is highlighted by soaring ceilings, greeted at the main level with an open floor plan; detailed with plantation shutters, crown moldings and wide oak plank hardwood flooring, showcasing the elegant formal dining room with recess lights and french doors leading to the stone paved patio with waterfall; airy family room with gas fireplace opening to gourmet kitchen, complimented with granite counters, center island, SS appliances, recess lights and direct access to garage. Living room is privately set on the side adjacent to bathroom, currently used as playroom and can easily be converted into a guest room. Second level is comprised of three guest rooms, guest bathroom with dual sink vanity, large laundry room; and a huge master suite with plantation shutters, crown molding and large walk-in closet, en-suite features soaking tub, shower, dual sink vanity, private lavatory and a linen closet and last but not least, you will be surprised with the enormous loft with closet and guest bathroom located on the top level, currently used as a gym and media room which can easily be converted into another suite. This beautiful end unit home is complete with high ceilings and crown molding throughout including a two-car garage and an additional outdoor parking. Belmar offers a fantastic recreational area with pool, spa, BBQ, fireplace and low HOA dues.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Tankless Water Heater
3,055 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Assigned Parking Space, Uncovered, Direct Garage Access, Gated Parking, Side by Side.
- Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Heated
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Rain Gutters.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool