Beautiful spacious home at the top of the hill in the Hillcrest area of Castaic! DOWNSTAIRS: Dramatic open concept living room, dining area, game room/office (could be made into a 6th bedroom). Huge kitchen with lots of counters and storage space; Wolf 5 burner gas stove, newer Kitchen-aid dishwasher, center island; eat in kitchen, planning desk, pantry, recessed lighting; open to the large family room, with tile fireplace and raised hearth. The 3rd car garage option is a finished sound proof room, currently used as a gym - could be a 5th bedroom or music room. Downstairs bathroom has wainscoting, pedestal sink, tub/shower combo. UPSTAIRS: Exquisite owners' suite with beautiful wood floors, plantation shutters, ceiling fan, 2 walk in closets, huge master bathroom with dual sinks, spacious counters, vanity, soaking tub, & separate shower. 3 additional bedrooms with wood floors, all with ceiling fans, blinds, high ceilings. Large open loft (could be made into a 7th bedroom if needed) Spacious secondary bath with separate tub/shoer & toilet area; huge counter with dual sinks and plenty of storage. Large laundry room, with folding counter. Walk-in linen storage closet. The 2 car garage is completely drywalled & has storage space. The easy care backyard has concrete patio with overhead, and room for grass or garden; raised planter beds. Wonderful impressive home! Qualify for existing FHA loan: approx. $600K, 4% - LIKE SAVING $10,000's!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater
3,368 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
William S. Hart Union
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft, Sound/Recording Studio
- Dressing Area, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Starter, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Storage, Wainscoting, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $587,534
Median Sold Price $530,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS