ONE OF A KIND!!! Charming Rancher, super clean, very well maintained, with many upgrades & unique features. Offering 3 bed, 3 full bath, 2,417 sqf. Updated kitchen with granite counters, tile flooring & stainless steel appliances. Spacious family room features custom carpet, pellet stove with beautiful stone work, wet bar for entertainment, French door to backyard, Plantation shutters. Formal living room, currently used as a craft room, with wood burning fireplace. Extra large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, full of natural light. Master bath with double sink, bath tub & stall shower. New HVAC. Whole House Fan. Serene backyard with sparkling pool, cozy wooden overhang, mature trees, no rear neighbors. Beautifully landscaped. Side yard has room for RV/boat parking. A lot of room on the side for storage. OPEN HOUSE - Satur.,9/9 & Sun., 9/10, 1-4pm
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Public Water Service
2,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Living Room, Pellet Stove, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street, RV Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places