TO BE BUILT: Tivoli offers four unique floor plans. They combine contemporary architecture with style & luxury. We are here to guide you through each step of the home building process and Step 1 is choosing a floor plan. Our models offer a one- or two- story home. Tivoli homes are not only showpieces but also homes that will fit your current needs while also providing the flexibility for growth. With your comfort in mind we offer floorplans consisting of four to six bedrooms and a three-car garage. The vision behind Tivoli at Spectrum is to build a community where homeowners can live, grow and create their own memories for generations to come by representing today's architecture with a strong sense of design.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Stucco, Stone, Wood Frame
3,470 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Spectrum At Val Vista Parcel 16
041 - Gilbert Unified District
SOUTH VALLEY JR. HIGH
CAMPO VERDE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal, Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Wall Oven, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Room Refrig
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Low-Emittance , Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Kitchen Island, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Covered, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 7,501 - 10,000
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Courtyard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
CTL, FannieMae (HomePath), VA, FHA, 1031 Exchange, Conventional, Cash
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $369,000
Median Sold Price $330,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Arizona Regional MLS