AMAZING and BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED Home in the Very Desirable Forester Ranch/Rimrock Community of San Clemente. This home has a private Corner Lot location...surrounded by an incredible 11,000+ Sq.Ft. lot..tree lined back yard suitable for a pool and all those great times entertaining family and friends. The 1st floor of this home features a Bedroom and Upgraded Full Bath that is great for guests and seniors...also a Formal Living Room with a New Cozy Fireplace...and a Large Family Room with a New Thermostat Controlled Fireplace just right those cool evenings...the Upgraded Kitchen with New Quartz Counter Tops..Refaced Cabinets..Stainless Steel Appliances and Dining Area makes for very comfortable and enjoyable living. Upstairs is a the Master Suite with Upgraded Master Bath and Balcony and 2 additional bedrooms joined by a Upgraded Jack and Jill bath. Some of the other features of this great home include Cathedral Ceilings..New Paint... New Carpet..Tile Floors...Floor Moldings and Blinds throughout the home...Upgraded Bathrooms with New Counter Tops and Hardware..New Toilet Fixtures and Double Sink in Master Bath. The exterior of the home was not forgotten and features New Paint..New Rain Gutters...Outdoor Lighting..New Drainage System...Decorative Plants and Bark and much appreciated Storage Shed...This home offers Great Opportunity to live close to Award Winning Schools...Shops and Entertainment..Hiking Trails and all minutes from the Ocean Beaches!! Come see for yourself!!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Concrete, Patio, Slab
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,149,000
Median Sold Price $970,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS