We welcome you to take a peek at this spacious two story family-friendly condo with an open floor plan, high ceilings, simple design and lots of cheerful natural light! The 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom unit is one of seven condos which features a formal dining room and entrance with solid walnut hardwood floors and an elegant staircase, his & her walk-in closets and a fireplace in the upstairs master suite, an outdoor patio, and two balconies. Another fireplace complements the well-lit living room downstairs. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors line the upstairs bedroom closet which is adjacent to the bathroom. Nice open kitchen with ceramic tile countertops over-looking the patio. The complex is close to shops, the Westfield shopping mall, restaurants, golf course, race track, and Arcadia High School (10 out of 10). Central air and heating, copper plumbing, 2-car attached garage, 2-plus guest parking spaces, and a community pool and spa. HOA covers insurance, water and trash, maintenance, pool and spa.
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Guest Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Storage, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Assigned Parking Space, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Heated
- Heated Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,834,000
Median sold price $1,085,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS