TO BE BUILT: Single level beauty! Stunning heights & detail imbue this 4 bed 3 bath home combines contemporary architecture w/style and luxury. We are here to guide you through each step of the home building process. Our floorplans offer a 1-or 2-story home. Tivoli homes are both showpieces as well as homes that will fit your current needs while also providing the flexibility for growth. With your comfort in mind we offer models that accommodate a floor plan consisting of four to six bedrooms & a 3-car garage. The vision behind Tivoli at Spectrum is to build a community where homeowners can live, grow, & create their own memories for generations to come by representing today's architecture w/a strong sense of design. Listed at base price & buyer can select design options/upgrades.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Stucco, Stone, Wood Frame
3,269 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Spectrum At Val Vista Parcel 16
041 - Gilbert Unified District
SOUTH VALLEY JR. HIGH
CAMPO VERDE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal, Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Wall Oven, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Room Refrig
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Low-Emittance , Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Kitchen Island, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Covered, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 7,501 - 10,000
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Courtyard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
CTL, FannieMae (HomePath), VA, FHA, 1031 Exchange, Conventional, Cash
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $369,000
Median Sold Price $330,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Arizona Regional MLS