Last Updated: 11/25/2017 1:49 AM
Rare opportunity to reside in Chelsea's most notable Queen Anne Victorian. Unit 2 of the C. Henry Kimball House is a bi-level, 3 bed +study, 2 bath, condominium which has been thoughtfully restored whilst maintaining its original architectural detail. Dramatic details include stunning inlaid hardwood flooring, ornate crown & medallions, stately wainscoting, vibrant stained glass, tile surround mantles, coffered ceiling & intricately handcrafted hardware. A modern chefs kitchen features white quartz countertop with full backsplash, custom cherry cabinets, 5 burner slide-in gas range & breakfast bar. Two full baths include granite vanity tops, marble flooring & tub/shower surrounds. New high efficiency Central A/C, Central heat & tankless Navien. This National Register of Historic Places property is situated on a corner lot with off street parking & is located just minutes from Chelseas Ciao Market, Mystic Brewery, Apollinaire Theatre, Chelsea Station and vibrant arts community.
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
1,883 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Range-Oven, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights, French Doors, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Assigned Parking Space, Deeded Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access.