Lovely brick ranch home on 1.8 level acres. In development with nicely kept homes. New vinyl wood look flooring. Large living room has new flooring, new large picture window & a wood burning brick fireplace. Lower level family room. Spacious unfinished portion of basement has built-in storage cabinets. Baseboard hot water heat- your choice to heat it with either oil furnace or new wood furnace-both in basement. Large back deck is a perfect place to relax beneath the shade trees. Attached garage & paved drive.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Well
Sewer service on-site, Septic
1,784 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Crawl, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Block, Concrete, Heated, Partially Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Paved Road, Clear lot, Wooded.
Rt 247 North to left on Elkview Drive (top entrance), @ 2/10 mile on right. Sign
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $312,500
Median Sold Price $305,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: pagsbor - Greater Scranton Board of Realtors