"Rooms with a View" describes this custom built lakefront home located on picturesque, Big Island Lake. Features include: master suites on upper and lower level, walk in closets, ceramic tile in baths, hardwood floors and dense carpet thruout, energy efficient, natural gas, multi zone hot water heating, Mitsubishi A/C units on main floor, high ceilings, gas fireplace on each level, quartz kitchen counter tops, multiple glass door walls accessing 2 levels of wrap around, covered decking. This comfy home is nestled in a natural treed setting with outstanding lake views. Only 10 miles NW of beautiful Tawas Bay. "Come Take A Peek" (Drone flyover-Click on unbranded virtual tour under main photo above) https://clients.dronebase.com/m/e3a8441b6d12f0daad69484534d2f2e2
Single Family, French Provincial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater, Well Private
Frame, Vinyl, Stone
3,065 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Big Island Lake
Tawas Area Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,625 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Pantry, Den/study
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Water Front, Private Dock, Landscaped, Garage Apartment. Subdivision, Lake Front, Asphalt, Hard Wood, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $129,000
Median Sold Price $129,000
Days On Site 135
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Northern Great Lakes REALTORS MLS (NGLRMLS)