The Rochester -The spacious new 5 bedroom / 3 1/2 bath home features a guest bedroom/bath on main in addition to a large study. The open kitchen with quartz counters and double ovens, flows into the fireside family room and includes a large walk-in pantry. The master suite with sitting room is on the 2nd level; the master bath includes separate his/her vanities, granite tops, soaking tub, tile shower along with a substantially sized walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms are also found upstairs; one with private bath access and the other two with shared bath access.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,831 sq. ft
Stonegate At Ivy Creek
3,831 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Media, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,831 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,882
Median Sold Price $302,200
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)