Last Updated: 9/20/2017 7:23 AM
Don't miss the chance to live in the desirable Oakley Hill development in Jackson township!! This move in ready, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is seeking its next home owner to call it home!! Features include an updated kitchen w/granite counter top sharing an open concept with formal dining room. Master bedroom w/ walk-in closet. Spacious fenced in yard w/large deck, 2 sheds & plenty of room for entertaining. Walk up attic perfect for den/office which also leads to a over sized separate attic storage room. Recent updates include: Furnace, heat pump, A/C, & hot water heater. Bathroom remodeled in 2015. Roof still under warranty. Call TODAY for showing!!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Attic Walk-up, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Extra Storage.
Take south new prospect to ashford to # 3
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $370,000
Median sold price $345,000
Days On Market 128
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS