GLENSTONE is an appealing 3-story custom-designed shingle style contemporary home is located on a private, quiet road in the heart of York Harbor. This wonderful 5BR/4BA home highlights an impressive foyer, French doors, 9' ceilings, stylish living room with a fieldstone wood burning fireplace, natural woodwork, marble & tile flooring, a handsome master suite offering a spacious master bath complete with soaking tub and oversized shower and a 3rd floor bonus room including an additional guest bedroom suite! A perfect location; you're only Â½ mile to Harbor Beach, the Cliff Path, Fisherman's Walk, and just a 5 minute walk to Wiggly Bridge, Steadman Woods Preserve and tide pools! (Lease in place; expires on 5/15/2020).
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Shingle, Wood
4,086 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,086 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Shingle
- BUS 1
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Rolling Slope, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Paved Road, Private Roads, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $629,000
Median Sold Price $430,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network